401k Plan: Enmarket sponsors a 401k plan. You are eligible to participate in the plan if you are at least 21 years of age and have been employed for 90 days. This plan allows you to make pre-tax contributions from your paycheck and offers several different investment options as well as company matching contributions. The match is 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% (4% maximum) of pay that you contribute.
Retirement Savings Plan: Enmarket offers a profit sharing plan for employees to accumulate retirement funds through company contributions. You are automatically enrolled in the plan if you are at least 21 years old and have been employed for one year.
General Managers/Assistant General Managers:
- Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/Prescription)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Free fountain and coffee refills while on duty