Enmarket Cash Card
The Enmarket Cash Card is a convenient way to save on gas – plus, they make a great gift!
How the Cash Card Works
Our Cash Card is similar to an in-store gift card but with exclusive perks like fuel discounts! Our cards are excellent gifts and can be used at the pump or any Enmarket store.
Here is how to get started:
- Snag an Enmarket Cash Card in any Enmarket Store. No personal information is required!
- Load the Cash Card with any amount, starting at $10. You can pay with cash, check, or debit card. Conditions apply.
- Use the Cash Card on fuel or in-store items, and access exclusive discounts up to $.06/gallon! Cash card discount may vary by location.
- Reload your Cash Card at any time.
Cash Card Rules & Conditions
- Checks are limited to up to a $300 maximum, and acceptance is subject to Enmarket’s check acceptance policy.
- Credit cards cannot be used to purchase an Enmarket Cash Card.
- Debit cards can be used to load an Enmarket Cash Card with a $50 minimum.
- Cash Cards cannot be redeemed for cash (except in those states that require redemption for cash).
- Cash Cards cannot be replaced by Enmarket if lost or stolen.
- After 12 months of non-use, a $2.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the remaining balance unless prohibited by law.
- Cash card discount may vary by location.